Butter Garlic Shrimp


Butter Garlic Shrimps


I love shrimps... never bored with this one..
Besides it is so easy to cook, shrimps is delicious as it is

In other menu, I choosed shrimps scampy on my recipe.. 
But now I change to the small one.. 
But believe me, shrimps with butter is the most marvelous food ever..!! :)






Ingredients : 

1 cup of shrimps
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoon light olive oil
chopped parsley
unsalted butter

For sauce : 
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of ground black pepper

Instructions: 

1.     Clean the shrimps, use the whole of the shrimps
2.     Heat unsalted butter on the saute pan and saute garlic and until fragrant
3.     Add the shrimps, seasoning it with salt, sugar and black pepper
4.     Pour the chopped parsley as a garnish

0 comments:

Post a Comment