Sweet and Sour Chicken (ayam asam manis)


Sweet and Sour Chicken (Ayam Asam Manis)


In a leisure time, I usually find something interesting to cook for my little family.. by trial and error and I've never exhausted to try a lot of recipes.. I'm so in love.. so in love with cooking.. :)




Here I am, as a wife,  just wanna try to make my husband stay at home longer.. :) So for making his daily food, I always find something new..And this is... I wanna share this recipe for you all..



Ingredients :

For chicken :
1 lbs fillet chicken (breast or thigh)
3 table spoon of corn flour
1 table spoon of soy sauce
1 whole egg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon of pepper


For sauce :
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
4 teaspoon of ketchup / tomato sauce
1 1/2 teaspoon of chilli sauce
a pinch of pepper
1 tablespoon of sugar
3 cloves garlic
1 onion
2 chilli stalk
Spring/green onion

Preparation :

Marinated chicken with soy sauce, salt, pepper, 1 egg, corn flour and leave for 5-7 minutes


Instructions :

1.     Heat vegetable oil on a fry pan on medium high heat
2.     Fry the marinated chicken on deep fry method for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown and set aside
3.     In other pan, saute one tablespoon of vegetable oil, and saute garlic 1-2 minutes
4.     Add onion, chilli and saute again until fragrant
5.     Pour the mixture of soy sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce into it
6.     Seasoning with salt, sugar and pepper
7.     Add fried chicken into it, and sprinkle with spring onion
8.     Serve hot for a better and crunchy taste..

0 comments:

Post a Comment