Avocado Kale Smoothies



Avocado Kale Smoothies







Do you ever think an easy way to add your intake of fruits as well as help your body to get the best nutrient? I know everybody like fruits. But sometimes I find so bored when just eating it alone without variation. 





I know avocado is good for health. But to minimise this avocado fat, I prefer to add Kale on my avocado. As I know Kale contains so many vitamins. Avocado and Kale are a perfect combination when becoming a smoothie. The creaminess of avocado makes no more slight bitterness on Kale...







Ingredients :

1 1/2 avocado
1/2 cup chopped kale
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup orange juice

Instructions :

Mix all in the blender until fine, and enjoy your healthy drink.. You can add ice if you like.. :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment