Baked Apple Oatmeal (Gluten Free)


Baked Apple Oatmeal





I love apple... apple.. and apple.. Yeahh.. I have fallen for this fruit... sweet.. tasty.. full of vitamins and never forget in my head when my Mum said that one apple a day make you far away from seeing a doctor. 

I used to consume it in an ordinary way until I found a way to nicely present. And of course, the taste was amazing..  



On making this for my breakfast. I just need couple minutes to prepare. Really, this is super easy, simple and quick. So let's have a look this recipe. 


Ingredients :

1 medium apple, diced
1 1/4 cup milk of choice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1 cup rolled oatmeal (I use Redmill Gluten Free)
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon melted butter
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup brown sugar
a pinch of salt


Instructions :

1.    Preheat your oven to 350 F and spray two single serving small ramekin with a non-stick spray
2.    In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter, vanilla, milk and brown sugar
3.    Add oatmeal, diced apple, allspice powder, almonds, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and stir until fully combine
4.    Pour into prepared ramekin and add extra diced apple on top
5.    Baked for another 17-20 minutes and serve when it still hot..


0 comments:

Post a Comment