Cinnamon Raisins Gluten Free Bread (low fodmap)


Since having acid reflux, I become picky to choose what I'm gonna eat. I'm not a vegetarian yet, but I'm trying to balance my eating habit to eat at least one or two healthy foods in a week. However, I love Asian foods so much, which is quite far from vegetarian foods.

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisins Bread Mix is always in my shopping list. I love all Bob's Red Mill products, especially for this bread mix, which is so easy to make and bake. Just combine it with some of your cooking ingredients, and bake it for perfections.


Stevia is listed for this recipe but it isn't necessary. Maple syrup or agave nectar also works well. I did not add so much water into it. I just added water to dissolve dry yeast at first. But if you don't like it, you can also skip that.

CINNAMON RAISINS GLUTEN FREE BREAD 

Ingredients :
1/4 cup warm water
1 tsp nutritional yeast
6 organic eggs, room temperature
1 tbsp coconut oil melted
1 cup Bob's Red Mill Cinnamon Raisins Bread mix
3 tbsp stevia
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil for the batter.
1 tsp virgin coconut oil for grease the loaf pan

Instructions : 
1.    Preheat oven to 350 F
2.    Dissolve yeast, stevia in warm water and stir
3.    Mix coconut oil, eggs until fully combined
4.    Add the yeast mixture and stir
5.    Add flour and mix until batter is lump free
6.    Allow the butter to sit another 10 minutes
7.    Pour batter into a greased loaf pan (greased with virgin coconut oil)
8.    Bake at 350 F until bread is golden brown.



0 comments:

Post a Comment